What does this cover?
- Covers loss or damage to your vehicle from a fire or theft.
- Covers loss or damage to third parties for bodily injuries, death, or property damage. A third party can be any person or object that comes into contact with you during an accident.
- Options to purchase additional coverages and extensions.
- Options to purchase third-party liability coverage up to 1,000,000 USD
- Two-country coverage: in Guyana and Suriname
INFORMATION REQUIRED FOR EFFECTING A POLICY
- ID/Passport and Drivers License of the policyholder
- Proof of Address
- Drivers Licenses of the regular drivers (for public transportation)
- Vehicle Registration
- Import Document if Vehicle is not registered
- Agreement of Sale (if registration is not in owner’s name)
- Use of the Vehicle (private or commercial)
- Purchase Price of the Vehicle
- A Possible Inspection of the Vehicle