Why do you require motor insurance?
Motor Insurance in Guyana is regulated by the Motor Vehicle Insurance (Third Party Risks) Act Chapter 51:03 of 1937, which requires all registered Motor Vehicle owners to maintain certain minimum coverage levels.
What does motor insurance cover?
Motor Insurance protects you in the event that you are involved in any accident by paying on your behalf the damages for which you may be legally responsible for, but only up to the amount that you would have purchased. By purchasing sufficient coverage, you ensure that in the event of any claims or lawsuits, your personal assets will not be jeopardized.
Benefits of Assuria’s Motor Insurance
- Free Transferable Insurance to drive in Suriname.
- Multiple Discounts on packages
- Access to our Multi-Discount Card Program
- Additional Coverages and Extensions
- Choice of Premiums and Deductibles.
- ISO certification.
- Fast claims handling
- Professional Insurance Agents
- Submission of Claim Online
- Online assistance via Facebook Messenger
- Online assistance via the Website Chat
- Online assistance via WhatsApp