What are you insured for?
- Pandemic coverage if you contract COVID-19 (or any other disease deemed a pandemic) while abroad. Trias Europe however offers limited coverage while Trias World offers this benefit as per the Sum Insured of the policy.
- TRIAS pre-existing coverage, where coverage is provided as a result of acute illness with pre-existing conditions.
- A “Not Fit to Fly” cover in case of not being able to travel due to refusal of the airport or the airline.
- Loss or theft of travel documents
- Medical costs up to a maximum of € 35,000 as a result of sudden illness or accident, including general practitioner, medicines, patient transport during admission and specialist treatments.
- Costs of hospitalization for a maximum of 30 days after the end date of this insurance if the admission continues on the end date of the insurance.
- Dental costs as a result of an accident
- Search and rescue costs
- Costs of repatriation in the event of death abroad
- Coverage in: Europe
Information required for purchase of policy
- The start date and end date of the trip
- Name, date of birth, address, place of residence and telephone number of the insured and other persons to be insured in the travel group
- Final destination