What does this cover?
- Covers loss or damage to third parties for bodily injuries, death, or property damage. A third party can be a person or an object that you come into contact with during an accident.
- Options to purchase additional coverages and extensions.
- Options to purchase third-party liability coverage up to 1,000,000 USD
- Two-country coverage: in Guyana and Suriname
Assuria's Third Party Motor Insurance ensures that you and your family receive the benefits that you deserve!
If you are part of a Group Life or Group Medical plan with Assuria, you will receive discounts on your Motor Insurance Policy as well as FREE extensions.
INFORMATION REQUIRED FOR EFFECTING A POLICY
- ID/Passport and Drivers License of the policyholder
- Proof of Address
- Drivers Licenses of the regular drivers (for public transportation)
- Vehicle Registration
- Import Document if vehicle is not registered
- Agreement of Sale (if registration is not in owner’s name)
- Use of the Vehicle (private or commercial)