What is a Whole of Life policy?
This valuable protection guarantees a financial security to your beneficiaries in the event of your death.
Benefits to you or your family
- An investment that gives access to emergency funds through policy loans after 3 years.
- Policy may be cashed in after 3 years for a cash value
- FREE inclusion to waive premiums if the insured becomes disabled.
- Pay premiums only during your working years
- The lump-sum payment can cover funeral and other expenses
- Beneficiaries receive the full face value of the policy
Types of Payment Plans
- 10 years
- 20 years
Requirements to be insured
- ID/Passport of the policyholder
- Proof of Address
- Birth Certificate if insuring a child under 14 years old
- Medical Examination may be requested