What does this cover?
- Covers loss or damage to your vehicle from a fire, accident, theft and malicious acts.
- Covers loss or damage to third parties for bodily injuries, death or property damage.
- Options to purchase additional coverages and extensions.
- Options to purchase third-party liability coverage up to 1,000,000 USD
- Two-country coverage: in Guyana and Suriname
There are benefits for you and your family with Assuria’s Comprehensive Motor Insurance. These packages were designed to give you even more!
Female owners can look forward to FREE extensions on their motor insurance.
If you are part of a Group Life or Group Medical plan with Assuria, you will receive discounts on your Motor Insurance Policy as well as free extensions.
Serve and Protect
A specially designed package for Army, Police, Prison or Fire Officers that offers our frontline workers reduced and preferential rates and FREE extensions.
Preferred Zones for Mini Buses
Mini buses which operate within the safest zones where accidents are least likely to happen, will enjoy reduced premiums.
INFORMATION REQUIRED FOR EFFECTING A POLICY
- Business Registration/articles of Incorporation
- IDs of Directors
- Proof of address of business
- Driver’s Licenses of drivers of public transportation
- Vehicle Registration
- Import Document if vehicle is not registered
- Agreement of Sale if vehicle is not registered in owner’s name
- Use of Vehicle
- Purchase price of vehicle
- Vehicle for inspection